After pulling the wheels off my ocd kicked in and I cleaned and polished the wheels. I think I did a really good job considering what they originally looked like.
I should have taken more before photos when I first started these where black ad red from tar and rust.
I then placed the pads in, they went in really easy, and seem to be better than the stock pads.
So after I was done cleaning them my ocd kicked into overdrive and I decided to check out the bearings and all. Turns out the rear bearing where seized, the front cones where still good though, go figure! Lucky for me My buddy Michael Mike happened to have some bearings laying around so I am going to replace these soon. I am waiting on money right now so this is going to be a real slow project for sure. I am thinking if I dont stick with the stock green color of the bike I may go seafoam green, I have never seen a seafoam green 103 or moped for that matter. More to come