So I should have updated months ago, sorry. Anyway The pug is together and ripping pavement up everywhere it goes. The bike is so much more than I imagined it could be. Here are some pics of whats happened since I have been gone.\ The motor went together much easier than planned. Between the oven and the freezer it all came together nicely] The reason I didnt really update is because about 5 days before the seattle rally I decided to pound this bike together, It wasnt really ready intime. The key to building a good bike is to take your time and not have such a pressing deadline. I worked at my friend Naz’s shop untill around 2am for 3 nights straight to have this bike together. It was the pre rally rush. The bike ended up looking really nice though.\ There is really not a nut or bolt on this bike that isnt new. I had to ditch the drop bars and adjust a few minor issues due to ridability. I have some more work cosmeticall to do to this bike before I will feel like its actually done, Hopefully I will be better at updating this blog. The cdi works great on this bike. I started melting a hole through my piston within a hour of riding this bike. Originally had thought it to be a timing issue caused by me messing with the cdi, but it turned out to be an air leak in the head gasket. The piston has faired fine, but I have a spare form treats just incase things get hairy. The jetting has been very straight forward on this bike, unlike others I have built. Aside from trying to get the right spring dialed in so that th motor variates correclty this bike has been a real blast to tune, and I am not done yet, There is a chance I will be guinny pigging my bike out to see if this crazy Idea that naz came up with will work. I totally couldnt have built this bike without naz, casey, dean, and tagen helping me out with different parts, peices and sparks, so thanks dudes! Anyway much more to come, enjoy the pictures.